Start a Real Estate Business in Poland
Start a Real Estate Business in PolandUpdated on Tuesday 04th August 2020
based on 2 reviews.
The real estate investment market in Poland
- Consultancy: specialized services for residential investors, commercial investors as well as representation and counseling for landlords.
- Property management: services for landlords related to rental management, property securement, and repair as well as maintenance staff.
- Rent services: tailored to the needs of the clients and according to duration: short or long-term.
- Buy/sell services: complete serviced for individuals or companies for selling or buying property in Poland.
Open a real estate company in Poland
- Have a business plan: real estate companies in Poland offer a variety of products, however, before starting to offer their services, investors need to have a good business plan, adapted to the market reality.
- Choose a company type: the type of company often chosen to start a small or medium business is the Sp.z.o.o.
- The company set up: once the company type and the name are chosen, investors can start to draft the Articles of Association; the final step is to register the company with the National Court Register.
- Hire employees: hiring qualified real estate agents is an important step and individuals can follow special qualification courses.